Common-mode choke coils work as a simple wire against differential mode current (signal), while they work as an inductor against common-mode current (noise). This box is designed as a common-mode filter for RF cable for mainly RX use but you can load max 200W PEP up to the toroids saturation.
This specific CMCC works wiith a cuople of FT130-17 and a single FT130-0 twisted with a 2mm coax teflon cable (50 Ohm).
What about for Common-mode filter for coax
- Any devices with RF cable
- Drastically reduces the noise picked up by the coaxial braid and the common mode currents circulated between the antenna feed point and the station.
- Common-Mode Current insulator
- High curren insulation
- Teflon Coax impedance 50 Ohm
- High quality PTFE coax cable
- Low insert loss
- Quality PTFE BNC connector
Power loading : RX (max 200W)
Insertion Loss : from 0.04 dB up to 0.16 dB depending for bands
Common mode attenuation : *please see graphics
Dimension : 120x80x50 mm **
Connectors : 2x BNC
**) the container used may be different from that shown in the photograph, while respecting the IP66 certification and the structural characteristics. This could be due to variations or changes in the supply of the containers. In any case, the electrical characteristics remain the same.